• Implementing policy and management system of Human Resource in Training & Recruitment efficiently.
• Assisting HRA in management at the factory.
• Analyzing the job nature and requisition of manpower in line with the business planning of factory.
• Participating to compose, improve and ensure all procedures of the recruitment to be done in place.
• Researching CV in the internet, contacting head hunters and differentiate sources of manpower supply.
• Preparing the employment confirmation letter to new employees.
• Screening CV and conducting 1st interview, making short-list candidates and arranging interviews with head of department and general manager.
• Making recommendations to head of department for employing new staff after successful interview.
• Conducting reference checks with previous employers prior a job offer is made.
• Conducting orientation to introduce labor regulations, company’s policies and procedures to new staff.
• Developing and updating job description for position in factory.
• Controlling cost in terms of recruitment effectively and ensuring to provide adequate mapower for company business.
• Carrying out probation evaluation.
2. Training and development:
• Analyzing HR policy to make career path for employees at the factory.
• Making Training plan and getting approve from head of department.
• Implementing training plan, monitoring, evaluating and recordding training activities and program.
• Offering specific training programs to help employees improve and update job skills.
• Conducting training need analysis through surveys, interviews with employees or consultants to design the effective training program.
• Mornitoring training costs to ensure budget is well controlled and make reports periodically.
• Consulting employee activities, reward, disciplinary actions and releasing employee grievances and appeals.
• Providing employees with information in terms of regulation, policies.
• Organizing and managing internal activities and events for employee.
• Cooperating and communicating with other departments to convey company’s regulations/policies and ensure the implementation.
• Any other tasks that HR & Admin Supervisor assigned will be added.
• Ensuring all announcements, policies, regulations of the company to be delivered to all staff on time and implemented properly.
• Cooperating and communicating with other departments to convey company’s regulations/policies and ensuring the implementation.
• Assisting to set up employee evaluation system and procedure.
• Conducting performance evaluation yearly and assuring the system runs properly and smoothly.
• Assisting in settlement of labor relations, labor disputes, and disciplines at the factory.
• Assisting in implementation of personnel transaction in terms of promotion, transfer, performance, review and termination.
• Offering suggestion to improve working procedures and management methods in the department.
• Requesting departments, individuals to strictly implement human resource procedures issued by the company.
• Requesting necessary manpower and support to fulfill the job.
• Following the management directions.
• Refusing recruiting and training request forms which are not up to the requirements.
• Requesting necessary manpower to fulfill the job.
Time inside office: 90%
Time outside office: 10%
Internal: All Departments
External: Head Hunter, Job Center, University, Government Office
Education/ Knowledge • Any degree
Experience • At least 2-year experiences in a same position with a foreign company or JV.
Skill • Good understanding of current Labor Law.
• Good understanding of Labor Market and training programs related to company activities.
• Good communication and negotiation skill
• Good presentation skill
• Organized and hard-working.
• Good English and computer skills.
Others • Careful and accurate.
What We Can Offer
Rewards for over performance
Fun working environment
Make a different
About Our Company
PEB Steel specializes in the Design, Fabrication and Erection of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings (PEBs), steel structures for factories, warehouses, showrooms, commercial/ trade centers, supermarkets, sport stadiums, exhibition halls, aircraft hangars, etc.
PEB Steel is being proud of its wide range product that includes "PEB" as well as curved roofs, castellated beams, open-web-joists and special trusses.
PEB Steel is owned by the European based PEB Group which started in South East Asia in 1994. During its operation in the region, PEB Steel has supplied more than 3,300 buildings and was instrumental in setting very high standard of engineering & fabrication.
PEB Steel Buildings are designed in compliance with the latest design and building codes (IBC 2009, MBMA 2012, AISC 2005, AWS 2008, AISI 2007); Fabricated in 6 modern factories equipped with state-of-the-art machinery and technology, including fully automated, sub-merged arc welding lines from Lincoln, USA.
More jobs from this employer