Founded in 2015, OneKyat is a local digital startup based in Yangon, and is now the largest online marketplace for selling and buying in Myanmar with more than half a million downloads. We are a small tight knit team, and have a flat hierarchy. OneKyat is owned by 701Search (with offices in Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore), which is in turn owned by the Telenor Group, one of the world’s major telecommunication operators.
People are our most important asset at OneKyat and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our mission of empowering lives and communities in Myanmar by making it simple to sell and buy online.
If you are passionate about HR Admin operations and you would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic HR/Admin Executive who can provide administrative and clerical support for HR Department. He will be the supporting person for Company’s values and goals in the performance of daily activities. This would include general Admin task such as documentation, governmental process, manage office supply or promotion gifts and HR role such as attendance, salary calculation, recruiting arrange, etc.
• Maintains HR records and compiles reports from the database as needed.
• Payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars.
• Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
• Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies.
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
• Related Business collaborate with government offices and so on.
• Control, collect and record Fixed Assets of each department.
• Any duties as and when assigned.
• Any Graduate.
• HR Diploma is preferable and able to communicate in English.
• Proven working experience in related field.
• PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
• Knowledge of labor legislation (SSB, Income Tax, etc.).
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
• Superior communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Startup experience a plus
• Strong belief in lifelong learning
• Proactive, with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
• Thorough, organized and meticulous work habits
Interested candidates, Please send your updated CV to ***@onekyat.com with current and expected salary.
What We Can Offer
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Free shuttle service
• Casual dress code and free flow pantries
• Start-up culture
• Flexi work arrangements
• The small close-knit team, with room to make the meaningful and significant impact on product
• Space to experiment and learn from an experienced and passionate team
About Our Company
onekyat သည္ ျပည္တြင္း႐ွိ လူငယ္မ်ား၊ ေက်ာင္းသူေက်ာင္းသားမ်ား၊ အြန္လိုင္းသံုး၍ ေစ်းေရာင္း ေစ်းဝယ္လုပ္သူမ်ား လြယ္လြယ္ကူကူ အေရာင္းအဝယ္ လုပ္ႏိုင္ရန္ ရည္ရြယ္ခ်က္ျဖင့္ တည္ေထာင္ခဲ့သည့္ ျပည္တြင္း app ေလးျဖစ္ပါသည္။
More jobs from this employer