- Managing and reviewing warehouse operational policies, standard and procedures including implementation, in accordance to warehouse business and customers’ needs.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements,preparing an annual budget, allocating expenditures, analyzing variances,initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating,coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Review warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout, implementing changes for alignment across different functions.
- Controlling & Implementation Stock management.
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Understand the outlet, support group and product needs
- Cooperation with internal department (Mdz,IE & INV) team for the issuing and transfer.
- To analysis all damage and expiry rates.
- Staff Management process.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate and more prefer related Diploma.
- Must have 7 year experiences in Warehousing & Logistics in FMCG Field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Myanmar, rational thinking and reasoning.
- Excellent presentation, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
- Highly organized, able to work extended hours and travel extensively when necessary.