· Work with international and local financial literacy experts to develop and implement a program with clearly defined goals and targets.
· Identifies the major barriers to financial self-sufficiency, determines effective solutions to barriers, and creates programs that offer solutions to eligible customers
· Provides direct service to customers as agreed in the department’s work plans.
· Administers the client progress tracking system to ensure customers receive the support they need and that all program activities are logged and monitored.
· Develops and implements programs and presentations that are effective in helping customers understand and utilize the tools for obtaining financial self-sufficiency and making better financial decisions.
· Identifies evaluates and incorporates into the financial services programs new and innovative programs/processes that have been effective in providing self- sufficiency.
· Maintains current knowledge to best serve customers in their journey to financial independence.
· Maintains a positive and productive relationship within the organization, with partnering agencies, internal customers, and clients.
· Motivates customers to take control of their financial well-being.
- Degree in finance, social work, science or related field or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Five years experience in a position with work responsibility preferably with teaching or coordinating training goals.
What We Can Offer
* Travel Allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.
We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.
We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.
The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.
Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution
More jobs from this employer