No of Employees
Our mission is to be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRIES where we belong and to MAINTAIN EXCELLENCE by providing world class quality products and services to our customers. We impart significant knowledge and skills, as well as provide worthwhile employment to our employees.
We will invest in industries where we can best serve society so ... that we can contribute towards the country’s development and at the same time achieve a significant return for the company.
We envision Capital Diamond Star Group to be the first choice in the mind of our customers and to be the leading global vendor partner in providing quality products and services for both the Myanmar and the regional markets.
We will create caring and responsible employees working within a corporate culture of INTEGRITY with unwavering focus on CUSTOMER SERVICES, THE COMMUNITY and THE ENVIRONMENT.
Our efforts will result in the success of our customers, the well-being of all shareholders and the enhancement of Myanmar as key players in the global economic community.CDSG’s FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) division is led by Myanmar’s market leading coffee – Premier™ Coffee. Premier™ Coffee celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2015 and continues to be the preferred choice for Myanmar consumers.
In 2015, CDSG and Mitsubishi Corporation formed a joint venture company, named Lluvia Limited, to continue the success of the Premier brand in Myanmar and beyond.
In addition to Premier™, Lluvia also manufactures and distributes instant beverages under other strong in-house brands such as All Time™, Happy™ and Tea Master™.The FMCG Division encompasses a number of products, including the best-selling coffee brand in the country.One of Lluvia’s many strengths is in the company's vast and sophisticated distribution network. This network contains 31 Distribution Centers, 30 Dealers, 800 Wholesalers, and 2000 Sub-wholesalers. Leveraging on this network, Lluvia is able to reach 90% of the country, from the glittering supermarkets in Yangon to small, independent tea-houses in remote villages. Show more >
• Apply technical and operational expertise to support systems analysis and development of business and technical solutions for Manufacturing and Distribution
• Prepare program management and technical analyses, reviews and assesses technical data drawn from multiple comprehensive data sources.
• Deliver high quality implementati... on services , defined and analyze business requirements to determine functional solutions• Provide application and implementation guidance, mentoring, training, and knowledge transfer to both team members and users• Identify and translate users’ needs to solution design, ensuring the maximum benefit • Report relevant status and related requirements of ERP to Management and share all details update status/changes to Related Departments• Control and monitor through ERP system in term of purchasing systems, vendor returns, goods receiving System, production order, transfer Order Management, inventory Management and bill of materials.• Analysis END TO END Transactions and Analysis COGS Inventory.• Reconcile for All Warehouse (Checked and validated all Manual related Documents and All AX. transactions) and assist Finance by recommending proposed adjustment.• Timely escalation of unresolved problems to second level and follow up.• Collaborate with IT department in conceptualizing and developing system enhancements.• Facilitate discussions with departments regarding business challenges to set up SOP.• Support and liaise between end users and takes ownership for troubleshooting minor user or technical problems, and provides corrective actions with a sense of urgency.• ERP Subject Matter Expert (Production)• Department: IT Department• Reporting to: ERP Manager• HR Grade: AM• Business Unit: FMCG Show more >
• Requires at least 5 years of functional experience
• Experience with upgrading or implementing ERP systems is a strong asset.
• Requires experience with Manufacturing and Distribution environment is a strong asset.
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, i... ncluding experience working with diverse teams at varied levels within an organization. • Strong self-motivation and focus on results. • Proficient with common business software• University degree in related field (Engineering, Business, Computing Science) Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No 299/A, Myamalar Street, Thaketa Industrial Zone, Thaketa Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Work Location:Yangon MML
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Engineering & Technical jobs
Job Function: ERP Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 12/6/2019