No of Employees
If South East Asia has been at the centre of your adventure dipped dream trip, the rich heritage, colonial charm and heavily steeped geographical diversity of Myanmar will no doubt have pulled at your senses.
It’s a country whose doors have been opened widely in recent years and one which here with FlyMya, we hope to open even f... urther as it continues to boom as a must-visit hub on the traveller’s trail.
FlyMya sets its sights on removing the muss and fuss from the process by bringing you a newly revamped one-stop shop for domestic bookings online and placing this beautiful country alongside its South East Asian neighbours, and the rest of the world.
From the hotspots to the remote, FlyMya gives travelers the choice of flights, tours and transport rental to over 20 destinations. And after just few clicks of the mouse, within minutes you have yourself what we hope will be the trip of a lifetime.
We’ve sent customers on their way to lose themselves within the vibrant city hustles of Yangon, explore the pagodas, monasteries and the sacred hilltop of Mandalay, to stare up at the world’s biggest standing Buddha image in Monywa and embark on the trekking pilgrimages in Kyaing Tong.
Than Tun Win
Flymya.com CEO Show more >
• Ensure that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, identify and resolve systems issues
• Align business goals with applications roadmaps and priorities.
• Using system knowledge expertise, collaborate with the team to help define, implement and execute an enterprise wide system use strategy; develop and enhan... ce current software solutions.• Applies extensive knowledge of software best practices while serving as an internal advisor to user groups and makes recommendations to help optimize use and efficiency of the systems.• Initiate and perform system and business process reviews and other service reviews to evaluate system utilization for maximum efficiency.• Understand business reporting requirements and assist with the design and development requirements for reports.• Develop maintenance and upgrade calendar to effectively oversee, test and implement new modules and training.• Communicate changes and upgrades to organization and coordinate the timing to implement the change.• Track and report status on all user change requests for the systems.• Maintain current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation for enterprise applications.• Develop and communicate training and documentation for internal users.• Manage Enterprise System Team: Hires, reviews, promotions, schedule, etc.• Using your advanced understanding of Enterprise systems to create & modify tables, views and reports as needed. Show more >
• Experience implementing and supporting major enterprise platforms.
• Experience managing a project team
• Experience planning, organizing and implementing software roadmaps.
• Knowledge of enterprise system integrations.
• Must have stakeholder management experience.
• Ability to translate between the business requir... ements and the technical specifications.• Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal) Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No. 1260, Innwa 3rd Street, Quarter 6, South Okkalapa, Yangon, Myanmar.,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: IT/Computing Jobs
Job Function: Enterprise System Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 15/7/2019