Employee Relations Executive Male (1) post (At Thilawa SEZ)
• Explains and provides advice to workers about company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
• Evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management to determine appropriate action.
• Counsels employees regarding work, family, or personal problems
• Perform a variety of duties to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee health and well-being.
• Interview workers and discuss personnel, human relations, and work-related problems that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity.
• Develops, schedules, and conducts technical, management, and interpersonal skills training to improve employee performance
• Prepares newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken
• Attends conferences and meetings, as employee-management liaison, to facilitate communication between parties
• Arranges for employee physical examination, first aid, and other medical attention
• Inspects facilities to determine if lighting, sanitation, and security are adequate and to ensure compliance to standards
• Supervises clerical or administrative personnel
• Other duties assigned by management
• Any Bachelor Degree/ Dip in Human Resources is an advantage.
• At least 3 years experienced in related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication.
• Good commend in English 4 skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving ability.