- Plan,design and administer project of electrical engineering works for building services
- Assist the project manager in the site supervision
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conduction and coordination the technical and management aspects of projects
- Manage the project site on a day to day basis of all matters and issues relating to the construction of the project as assigned
- perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and resourceful
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate in English ( business level)
- Ability to use MS office particularly Auto CAD, powerpoint, excel
- Must be able to travel
What We Can Offer
Rewards over performance
An awesome company
Join a winning team
You can make a difference
possibility for job training
learn more skills and technique
About Our Company
PFE Group of Companies (PFE) is a large Singapore conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of businesses, including MEP services, real estate, construction and technology. A Singapore - Managed company, PFE Corporate Pte Ltd (formerly known as PFE Engineering) was established since 2007, is the key successor of the Group which take care of the oversea companies in Southeast region. To date, we are established as regional SME and serve both local and overseas customers.
For better oversea market position, restructuring in 2017, had attracted a group of investors acquire PFE Corporate Pte Ltd, after seeing the potential of the company. With new strategic approach under the new management, PFE establish offices in Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
Coupled with technical support and professional advisory services from Primeflux Engineering Pte Ltd in Singapore, the established group able to provide Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing services to the customers within Southeast region.
More jobs from this employer