No of Employees
To deliver Professional Services that meet and exceed Clients expectations.
To maintain a high level of professional Standing and Integrity that is above reproach.
To establish a mutually beneficial long –term relationship with our Valued Clients and our Busniess Associates.
We envision that...
Client Satisfaction has always been the Driving Force and our Principle Policity.To be the leading service provider in a socially, thatically and enviromentally responsible manner and with high professionalism.To provide advanced technology with high quality services at reasonably affordable proce.Our organization is a leading provider of Project Engineering & Engineering Supply based in Myanmar.Supreme group of companies is a leading provider of Project Engineering and Engineering Supply based in Myanmar. Supreme is in collaboration with and develops joint venture with MNCs in Power Sector (Power Transmission, Power Generation), Real Estate, Hotels, Dairy Farm and Agriculture Sector. We are also trading commodities, machineries, chemicals and general products. Our mission is to deliver quality products and professional services that meet and exceed client’s expectation, to maintain a high level of professional standing and integrity that is above reproach and to establish a mutually beneficial long-term relationship with our valued clients and our business associates. Organizational development Manager of Supreme Trading Co; Ltd, Myanmar having deep expertise in Organizational Development and who can adopt internal and external best practices to design and develop a specific HR product, processes needed to deliver the culture , capability , behaviors and performance along with hands on knowledge on strategic business agenda and competitive advantage.We are in collaboration and develop joint venture with MNCs in Power Sectors, Water & Waste Water Treatment Projects, Real Estate Development, Dairy Farm, Hotel Project and Agriculture Sectors. Show more >
• Develops organization-wide or department-wide goals, objectives, policies and procedures
• Propose changes to organizational structure to leverage talent and provide development opportunities to key leaders in the organization
• Manage organization development strategies and initiatives that address issues such as succession pla... nning, superior workforce development and key employee retention and organization design• Create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/ policies/ procedures to support the functional infrastructure• Approve change management initiatives and suggests enhancements to existing programs. Oversee the goal of establishing the human capital of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing business goals• Direct the design, planning, and implementation of corporate organizational development programs, policies and procedures• Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company's strategic direction• Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team• Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package• Overview daily activities of human resources, administration and counter check output quality of corporate departments Show more >
• Master degree holder in Business Management/ Organizational development in related field
• Minimum 10 years working experience at MNC company and above 5 years in management level is a must
• Proven management skills and ability to manage day-to-day operations
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at a... ll levels, internally and externally• Strong organizational skills• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills• Good critical thinking and analytical skills• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the editing, oversight to various committees• Ability to understand and manage high-profile, sensitive or controversial political situations• Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment within general policy guidelines• Organized and strong result orientation Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No. 87 / 88, Bahosi Complex, Lanmadaw, Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Business Management Jobs
Job Function: Director
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 10/6/2019