- To support the digital and social media, Marketing Manager. Assist to support strategy at KBZ Bank into an ambitious future, leveraging relationships with key partners.
- Support development and implementation/execution of holistic paid media strategies and plans for campaigns across brand, VCGM’s and functions. This role will transform the digital marketing capability of KBZ Bank to advance our business model of building a mobile-first financial market.
- It will create opportunities for the key stakeholders with a visionary mindset and ambition for KBZ to be the leader in both financial technologies and digital communications.
• Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing / Mass Communication / Business Studies / Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of media/marketing/advertising agency experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with business teams.
• Experience in handling Digital Marketing project would be an added advantage.
• Able to command in both English and Myanmar.
What We Can Offer
* Rewards for over a performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
THE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR
**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**
Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.
KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.
Jobs at KBZ Bank
If you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.
More jobs from this employer