Deputy Executive Director/ General Manager (Special Project)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an emerging power engineering company with aggressive growth plans in the region where you will be working closely with a team of qualified professionals and an experienced foreign management. This role reports directly to OD/ED.
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Manage the power generation related special project (LNG to power, CCPP, Hydro).
• Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
• Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
• Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA,BOT and LLA)
• Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
• Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
• Responsible to devise & Implement short-term and long-term program development and modification plans based on executive administrative missions’ ideas.
• Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
• Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities.
• Responsible to plan, develop and implement organization policies goals
• Prepare reports, budgets forecasts, and present them when required
• Provide leadership consultation to management.
Education and Experience
• B.E (Civil/ Mechanical/ EP), M.E (Civil/ Mechanical/ EP)preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 6~9 Years’ power generation infrastructure related background in MNC or company of repute with structured process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results;
• Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC environment
• Proven track record for commercial input of power generation projects.
Skill and Ability
• Innovative and out of box thinker; strong communication capability, Language skill in English, high energy, passionate and inclination to work with diversified teams/people.
• They must thrive in project planning, and working with project teams internationally. A background of business management skills, budgeting and analysis is advantageous.
• Analytical, result oriented, structured in approach, performance focused with ability to manage larger volume of work within tight deadlines.
• Ability work under pressure
• Demonstrate experience in financial planning and strategy, managing profitability, strategic planning, quality management, promoting process improvement, forecasting, corporate finance and developing budgets.