Exciting opportunity to work as a Data Specialist for Myanmar's Leading Social and Online Media Monitoring Software Company.
- Collect data from team members and various sources
- Acquiring data from various data sources and maintaining database
- Interpret data, analyze results
- Provide ongoing reports in Excel and PPT and Word format of insights that have been gathered from the data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ year work experience in Data Analyst role is greatly preferred
- If not much work experience, then strong major in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong ability using Microsoft office tools, especially Excel. Knowledgable about to use formulas and create analysis using Pivot Tables
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take findings and include in report over Microsoft Powerpoint or Word
Please see the above description for company information.
This job posting has been made on behalf of company to fill jobs that are marked as urgent.