- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls.
- Verifying information with the clients and job seekers for quality control purpose.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Broadcasting roles to different mediums to reach desired candidates.
- Making sound judgement on the database and sorting it out.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Replying queries on different platforms, and maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
New Day Jobs is a fast-growing tech startup.
Our innovative technology system links job seekers to well-matched jobs and capacity-building services, reducing employer HR costs and and increasing staff retention.
We connect over 100,000 job seekers with jobs and training opportunities.
Our mission is to help job seekers throughout Myanmar and Southeast Asia to find good jobs and grow in their careers. And we aim to help employers effectively hire and grow their employees to drive business success.