The day-to-day activities:
• Take responsibility for and manage day-to-day delivery of assigned writing projects for Grab Driver-partners, including in-app, web, product and service related content.
• Ensure all written materials are appropriately checked and reviewed, fully compliant and delivered on time.
• Work closely with the various stakeholders to produce precise and sharp copy that address needs of Grab Driver-partners in local market. Ensure content is delivered in approved tone-of-voice.
• Create and maintain a content style guide to ensure content quality and convey best practices for content creators and translators.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
• Update Grab Driver-partners Facebook page content as needed.
• Coordinate with Creative and Marketing teams to develop content, messaging and articles.
• Promote content on social media (Grab Driver-partners Facebook page)
• Understand findings from user research and apply appropriate solutions to address the problems.
• Understand consumption habits of Grab Passengers and Driver-partners, putting together a content strategy that fits into the way they search for and engage with content.
• Understand the daily lives of Grab Passengers and Driver-partners, and develop a content strategy that drives relevance for and engagement with the Grab brand into their needs and livelihoods.
The Must Have:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (eg. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Experienced in Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
What We Can Offer
* Rewards for great performance
• Fun working environment, casual wear every day
• Work with an international team to gain global exposure
• Make a real impact in Southeast Asia
• Learn on-the-job
• Career progression and career mobility
• Coaching programme
About Our Company
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia.
We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments across a region of more than 620 million people. Working with governments, drivers, passengers, and the community, we aim to unlock the true potential of the region by solving problems that hinder progress.
More jobs from this employer