To operate construction projects efficiently and deliver profitable growth.
● Provide strategic and professional guidance on system improvements and ways that a project can be delivered smarter, cheaper and faster.
● Review architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
● Oversee selection and coordination of subcontractors
● Collaborate with the relevant departments to obtain all necessary permits and licenses and manage construction contracts and other related documents and provide other services as projects require.
● Track and control construction schedules and ensure the completion of projects within time and budget allocated.
● Supervise & manage project staffing and contractors & subcontractors.
● Review progress reports, check on any reported difficulties, and correct any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
● Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly.
● Develop project master plans to provide timeline information on key milestones and project work packages.
● Develop detailed project plans and framework that are consistently utilized across the board and ensure the delivery of milestones within each project plan.
● Prepare and present formal progress reporting documentation to clients
● Deliver projects considering political, cultural and social sensitivities.
● Review and approve contractors payment requests and issue payment certificates as appropriate.
● Coordinate with different teams to ensure the smooth operational processes.
Required Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree in a field related to construction (i.e., engineering, architecture, construction).
● Minimum of 6 years of experience in urban infrastructure.
● Solid project management skills and experience using a range of project management system and programs.
● Experience delivering multiple infrastructure projects.
● Autonomy, flexibility, adaptability and ability to plan long-term, but also flexibility to meet last minute deadlines.
● Strong analytical and technical report writing skills.
● Must be task-oriented and a proven executor.
● Ability to identify and share your personal and professional goals each month with the team and willing to coach others to do the same.
● Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
● Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
● Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
● Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
● In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
● Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
● Above average command of English language, both written and spoken
● Strong leadership skills
What We Can Offer
Senior to Top Management
About Our Company
We are one of the largest construction companies in Myanmar with extensive experience and ability to deliver cutting edge sustainable solutions.
We deliver landmark projects that help build the new Myanmar.
We are Myanmar’s leading infrastructure company. We provide infrastructure and energy solutions that enable growth in Myanmar.
Our expertise is in energy, roads and bridges, geotechnical engineering .
One of the first major players in Myanmar’s energy sector, we were the sole supplier of roller-compacted concrete (RCC) for the Yeywa Hydropower Project, the third largest RCC dam in the world with installed capacity of 790 MW. Our portfolio of hydropower projects includes Upper Paunglaung near Naypidaw, Thahtay and Ann in Rakhine State, Upper Yeywa in Southern Shan State, and Baluchaung No. 3.
We have extensive experience in the construction of highways, roads, bridges and flyovers all over Myanmar. We constructed the Yangon-Mandalay highway, the Sagaing-Monywa Highway and the Ohtaw-Shwe Bo Highway, providing intra-city connectivity. In the bridges sector, we build the Upper Yeywa Bridge and the Shwe Li (3) Bridge. Within Yangon, we constructed the Hledan Flyover and the Tamwe Flyover, enhancing connectivity for residents and visitors alike in the capital.
We have state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering capabilities that includes tunnel construction, press piling, bore piling, retaining wall construction work and mining work. We provided geotechnical engineering work for the Shwegyin Hydropower Project, construction of the tunnel in Kun Hydropower project, and carried out bore piling for four of the five construction projects along the Ayeyarwaddy Bridge – Sinkhan, Pakokku, Yadanar Theinga and Nyaung Done.
We have a track record of successful collaboration with international agencies on infrastructure development. We won the tender called by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and constructed three roads under the poverty reduction scheme for regional development, funded by Japan’s Overseas Development Assistance. In an international competitive bidding process, we won the tender for the Mau Bin – Kyait Lat – Pya Pon road project funded by the Asian Development Bank and are currently constructing the road.
Why you should join us
We make learning and development an integral part of your career through coaching, mentoring, and providing in-house and external learning opportunities. Our employees have access to various learning opportunities that strengthen and update their technical and professional expertise and personal development. We are always on the lookout for our new generation of leaders!
More jobs from this employer