To be responsible, under the direction of Deputy Head of Network Delinquency & NPL Management for the management of delinquents and NPL to maximize the regions and branches support.
• Update client information in the system by daily basic
• Review and update remarks, and payment date modification in the system
• Perform desk reviews each week to ensure collection goals and deadlines are met
• Send daily report with full remarks to collection department
• Organize document for administration purpose
• Direct and handle the daily activities of monitoring and manage the delinquent accounts
• Lead preparation of the delinquency portfolio to assist Deputy Head of Network Delinquency and NPL Management
• Follow up on delinquency portfolio progress achieve particularly by the completion of Action Plan on regular basic.
• Liaise with other department stakeholders for the performance of delinquent account actions follow up.
• Organize the regular delinquent customers meeting and recording note and follow up to make sure payment is on time.
• Establish payment arrangements, provide negotiation and solutions to Deputy Head in line with Collection Manager
• Lead and implement the necessary reports for managing of delinquency profile in Core Banking System.
• Delinquency reduction levels against target
• The improvement in delinquency portfolio management over time
Knowledge & Skills
• Be familiar with lending in the Myanmar market, gained through practical experience.
• An ability to communicate with and influence customers and, within Yoma Bank, all levels of management and staff
• Have high level of attention to details
• An ability to effectively prioritize tasks
• Have strong organizational skills and time management abilities
• Adapts easily to new environment and can work with a variety of people
• If needed travel to branches across the country for collection
• Flexible, available for a regular work, and non-regular work (evening and weekends) schedule as needed.
Education & Special Training
• University Graduate, preferably in a business or related field such as Bachelor of Business, Management, Commerce, Finance, Accounting and Economics.
• Good at using Microsoft Office Tools
• At least three years of experience in lending, Business Analysis and Analytics area.
• Experience of managing, analyzing, monitoring and collection.
• Ability to communicate both verbal and written in both Myanmar and English Languages.
What We Can Offer
- Annual Performance Bonus
- OT Payment
- Ferry Provided
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Yoma Bank is one of Myanmar’s largest private banks, with 2000 employees and more than 50 branches nationwide. The Bank was founded by Mr Serge Pun and its first branch was opened in August 1993 in front of the iconic Aung San Stadium in Yangon.
Yoma Bank has invested heavily in technology to optimize its nationwide branch network and is recognized for its efficient remittance services. It was the first bank in Myanmar to use a computerized accounting system, and pioneered wireless banking communications. By 2003 Yoma Bank had grown to be one of the biggest banks in the country with 41 branches in 24 cities providing secure and efficient banking services nationwide.
In 2003, Myanmar experienced a financial crisis which had a significant impact on the banking industry. This led to the closure of many private banks while Yoma Bank's business activities were severely limited and had to sustain on domestic remittances. Yoma Bank’s remittance service still remains to be the most reliable and trusted in the country.
A new chapter began in August, 2012 when Yoma Bank regained its full banking license. With more than 50 branches across Myanmar, the Bank strives to become a leading SME Bank in Myanmar. With more than twenty years’ experience in Myanmar’s financial sector, Yoma Bank is well positioned to support the continued growth of the Country in this period of transition.
More jobs from this employer