-To define the requirements of the requester in order to make sure the requirement specifications and accurately convey to vendor
-To design system architecture in accordance with the service requirement
- To manage cost-effective with innovative solutions
* Development process
-To properly manage the vendor's development schedule in order to prevent the occurrence of a delay in system development
-To examine the standalone or combined or comprehensive test of the vendor in order to point out the insufficiency from vendor
-To review the UAT item
* System Operation process
-To be able to fix the problem immediately and create the countermeasure in case of the occurrence of issues after service/product launch
- Degree (IT/ICT/Telecommunication engineering
- Experience system development in the area of Call Center System & DMS or other IT systems.
- Experience in maintenance and operations of the IT systems.
- Capability to have PMBOK skills and be capable of project management
- ITIL certified holder or the same capability as ITIL certified holder/CCNA/CCNP Knowledge
- Capability to have system architect skill and capable of system design
- Capability advanced MS office tool skill
- Business English Skill (4 skill especially documentation, presentation)
- Capability for excellent communication with stakeholders.
- Adaptability for the new environment
What We Can Offer
- Ferry Transport
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
For over 130 years, the operator has been championing the development of the telecommunications industry in Myanmar. Today, it operates a nationwide network infrastructure, with the widest mobile network coverage of 96% throughout Myanmar.
Through its wide network of retail outlets and points of sale, MPT aims to make telecommunications services more accessible nationwide. Together with its workforce of over 8,000 employees and KDDI Summit Global Myanmar (KSGM) all of whom are intensively supporting MPT’s operation, MPT is committed to continually driving the development of the telecommunications sector, and moving Myanmar forward.
MPT was ranked as the most loved Brand in Myanmar amongst 42 key brands on June 30, 2016 according to a brand research in Myanmar by Millward Brown, a British multinational market research firm.
More jobs from this employer