- Finding new B2B client leads by tapping into personal and professional network
- Pitching company services to prospective clients and securing new business
- Developing strategic partnership opportunities with companies that will help our business’ distribution and enhance our services
- Help train and develop Business Development / Sales team as it grows
- Attending strategic conferences, meetings, and events that catalyze business development growth
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- 2-4 years of Business Development or closely related experience
- Degree holder or Diploma holder with relevant experience
- Relationship skills - Must be able to liaise with multiple level of stakeholders and customers
- People management skills - driving towards results while also being empathetic - EQ is a must-have
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization
- Experience working in a fast-moving startup environment is a plus
- Willingness to chip in and “wear many hats” as necessary
- Fluent in Myanmar and English preferred
- Sound knowledge to latest technologies
- Creativity, working with team as well as independent
- Salary is Negotiable; heavily weight for bonus/commission
ND is a fast-growing tech startup. Our mission is to unlock income-generation opportunities for the 150 million person Southeast Asia employment market.
Our innovative technology system links job seekers to well-matched jobs and capacity-building services, reducing employer HR costs and and increasing staff retention.
We are operational with over 50,000 job seekers and we will grow to 200,000 within the next year.