• Monitor weekly sales performance & stock availability of assigned products.
• Manage implementation of the brands sales, trade & consumer marketing programs by developing appropriate product demand generating programs that will stimulate higher sales turnover.
• Initiate retail audit reports on a monthly basis (i.e., market share, distribution & pricing)
• Discuss and develop action plans with Professional Relationship Management Team & Trade Marketing to address current issues.
• Exploit competitive weaknesses or seek further sales & market share growth.
• Create and support PRMG and Trade Marketing team with required materials.
• To get high awareness by creating effective and efficient program to target consumer.
• Schedule fieldwork at least every month or on a need basis to meet & build close working relationships with key health officials, doctors & pharmacists / obtain feedback from doctors, pharmacists & target consumers / discuss product sales performance & local issues with the field force.
• Present and provide advertising agency as well as consumer research agencies for creative advertising brief or research brief to be complete project briefs for brand communication.
• Co-operation with other brand management initiatives or different functional departments (i.e., Regulatory, Procurement, Marketing Finance, PRMG, Event Marketing, Commercial Distribution & Trade Marketing, etc.) and completion required marketing administrative paperwork to ensure smooth processing & budgeting of assigned brands.
• Market intelligence of current assigned products and collect data of future product line extension and new packaging.
• Gather continuous learning update information relevant with brand.
• Bachelor or University Degree Holder, DMA, MBA degree holder is preferable
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• More than 2 years’ experience in related field
• Strong knowledge of brand management
• Knowledge about Tri media, including digital & social media
• Ability to create, lead and rally a vision that is inspiring and shared by all
• Ability to build stronger commitment to the business by bringing out the best in one’s team
• Strong communication skill not only the internal but also the external clients
• Willing to conduct and involve on ground activation
• Ability to consistently articulate and demonstrate the company values and the Bayanihan spirit in the context of teamwork
What We Can Offer
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
United Pharmaceutical Company (UPCL) has founded in 1997 in Myanmar. It is an affiliate of United Laboratories Philippines, the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. We, UPCL, are keep trying to be consistence as the preferred Healthcare Solution Provider in Myanmar by promoting total well-being and quality of life. Nearly 400 employees are working out of 21 workplaces in Myanmar.
More jobs from this employer