• Support the brand team by being in charge of overall activations and events.
• Manage the Event/Activation within Budget Obtain relevant permits for events Build & Manage an agency/supplier base for activation & events Keep confidential information of promotion & event
• Responsibility of the event budget and report expenses to the relevant brand manager
incharge of overall visibility for the brand at the event Venue and surrounding areas.
• Scout for new POSM, merchandize items and event formats and update the brand team on regular basis, Maintain & repair event materials such as sound box, speaker, iron frames etc.
• To handle and distribute the promotion items (e.g.: coupon, explanation cards)
• Spoken English Capability
• Team work spirit.
• Strong supervisory skill.
• Data analysis.
• Logistic knowledge.
• University Graduate.
• Computer Certificate.
• Minimum (2) year experience event/ activation agency
What We Can Offer
Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Grand Royal Group is proud to be a Myanmar company whose growth, future potential and high corporate governance which attracts the international investment. Our innovative approach, commitment to quality products, pool of talented people and strong values have made us a leader in what we do.
More jobs from this employer