- Installing, configuration, testing and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Integration of different systems components to fulfill the business and development requirements.
- Troubleshooting of network related issues in the testbed infrastructure.
- Able to do the system testing and Acceptance testing based on project need.
- Liaising with engineering team, technical and production staff.
- Create reports and documentation of the findings and solutions.
- Any graduated/certificate holder that related with ICT fields.
- Proficient in Myanmar and English.
Required Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS server
- Comfortable working with Linux CLI (Command-Line Interface)
- Familiarity with Protocols (HTTP, FTP, SSH, SSL)
- Understanding of basic open source web technologies ( Domain, DNS, Apache, Nginx )
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Virtualization; e.g., VMWare, XenServer
Required Soft skills:
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Flexible and easily adaptable
- Able to work and communicate as a good team member.
- Knowledge of Git or other version control systems.
- Ansible, Jenkins or other infrastructure automation tools.
What We Can Offer
Rewards for over performance
Join an experienced team
About Our Company
Frontiir was founded by three co-founders who have world-class expertise in communication and information technologies with 30 years of combined industry experience in America. Two co-founders are MIT Ph.D. graduates, have authored dozens of technical papers in the areas of wireless communications, cloud computing and information technology and hold several US patents.
More jobs from this employer