- Set sales strategies to achieve the sales target of dealers / projects customer as assigned.
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales channels.
- Develop and build strong business relationship with prospective customers in various channels as assigned to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Analyze root cause of each area and recommend suggestions to improve sales target.
- Analyze on market situation and competitor activities.
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to sales activities.
- Monitor sales team performance and coach them to enhance their productivity to achieve sales target and expand TOA's product line at the company agreement level.
- Participate in strategic marketing planning by analyzing business, competitors and market situations.
- Perform SWOT analysis and recommend appropriate strategic decisions to Sales Manager / Top Management.
- Plan, Organize, Implement and Control all marketing functions such as new product launch plan, set up pricing according to price structure, develop and implement trade and consumer promotions.
- Plan, develop and execute support marketing communication campaigns and programs aligned with strategies to achieve sales and marketing objectives with acquired budget and control implementation under scheduled time-line.
- Sales and performance analysis, identify growth trends, opportunities and area of weaknesses in sales along with proposed corrective marketing actions.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor degree of Administration, Economy, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 7-10 years of selling function in dealing with retail sales and project sales with preferably from decorative paint business.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Result-oriented with high integrity in Sales Profession.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication.
- Good command of English is required.
- Computer literacy (MS word, excel, power point, E-mail)
- Owning vehicle is a plus.
What We Can Offer
- Meal or Travel Allowance
- Overtime Payments
- Rewards for over performance
- Fun Working environment .
- International Standards
- Make a difference
- Join an experienced team
- Training Provide
- Learn new skills on the job
- Promotion Opportunities
- Management potential
About Our Company
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.
More jobs from this employer