The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met. Under the direction of the PM, the Assistant Project Manager is expected to take on any/all tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project.
- Provide support to different teams.
- Follow the Companies Best Practices.
- Assist in developing project plan, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Closely monitors own project to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
- Perform quality control by testing and working with different teams before implementing.
- Prepare and Maintain project related documents,keep track of the records and others as instructed.
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules.
- Maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
- Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Project Manager and Management team.
- In conjunction with Project Manager, he/she is responsible for gathering and documenting roject results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties
- At least 1 year experience in project coordination or project management.
- Must be able to communicate in English as targeted customers for this position are foreigner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as words, excel, project, power point, etc.
- Industry-specific knowledge
- Team player with the mindset of knows when to lead and when to follow.
- Pays attention to details to ensure the job gets done right.
- Capable of continuously builds own knowledge and expertise and open to new ways to doing different things
What We Can Offer
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
RITZ is the largest holistic pure-play cyber security solutions provider in Myanmar. Our diverse and talented employees are committed to helping businesses, governments and educational institutions plan, build and run successful security programs through the right combination of products, services and solutions related to security program strategy, enterprise risk and consulting, threat and vulnerability management, enterprise incident management, security architecture and implementation, training, identity and access management, and managed security.
More jobs from this employer