• Provide supports to the Planning Manager on daily planning activities that include developing, updating and forecasting program in statustory permits, design, shop drawing, procurement, construction and handover stage
• Liaise with Project team and other relevant parties to understand program and identify any issues that may affect progress or completion of the project
• Maintain progress record including regular photo, specific events impact to progress of work in conjunction with the CM Staff.
• Assist Planning Manager in preparation, analysis and review of submissions, reports, and correspondence.
• Share knowledge and provide trainining for planning tasks
• Proactively propose potential improvements to all existing Project programmmes.
• Prepare Tender statistic programmes.
• Create master schedules / baseline programmes with direction from Planning Manager.
• Assist the respective project managers with the creation of Working Programmes, Recovery Programmes, 1 month Look-ahead programmes and 3 month rolling programmes.
• Create project cash-flows, weekly and monthly progress updates and reports including graphic summaries (diagrams, marked-up plans, graphs, tables and written summaries).
• Review delay claims and create information in response.
• Analyse and report / respond to contractor submitted programs and reports.
• Regular site visits with PM / CM staff to validate work completion percentages.
• University degree in B.E Civil or other equivalent.
• Minimum 3 year experience in related field.
• Good English Communication skills, written and verbal.
• Proficient in Planning softwares but not limit to MS Project and Primavera
• Construction related and / or Project Management education would be beneficial.
• Planning engineers work in an office environment and are comfortable using the following software and equipment in a typical workday: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Access Database)
• AutoCAD and 3D Modelling software is preferable.
• Other project management tools
What We Can Offer
* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference
* Join an experienced team
* Training provided
* Learn new skills on the job
More jobs from this employer