Construction / Building
No of Employees
Its telecommunication products offerings range from fiber optic cables, to transmission materials, and two way radios. For their services in engineering, Fortune supplies heavy machinery for use in the industrial sectors of the country, ranging from tractors, to water pumps, turbines, to diesel engine parts and equipment for marine commun... ication. Fortune also cares for people’s health, so aside from engineering services, they also deal devices for measuring blood glucose, and radiological equipment such as x-ray films. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies. Now, Fortune is providing more than just service for elevators. It has made his mark in the real estate industry by developing a luxury residential complex in Yangon. The company also has dipped into telecommunications, and is one of the leading communications equipment provider in the country.Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar.Apply for any of the available jobs at Fortune and join our many divisions! As one of the country's top companies, we have numerous well-rounded opportunities available for the taking. If you're hardworking, knowledgable, a go-getter, and someone who cam get things done, then we'd love to have you on our team. Inquire now! Show more >
• Manage and maintain the Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of Servers, network, ISP services and facilities)
• Fault handling escalation (Identifying and alarm to faults on systems and our networks, liaising with core team, inside and outside team).
• Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management ... of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and daily checks at Datacenter)• Reporting technical team operation and technical documentation (for NOC) of daily monitoring processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.• Tier 2 support for customer complaint, Solving customer issue network and ISP services.• Participate in 24x7 duty shift monitoring data center and facilities.• NOC team monitoring in DC center network and server farm with Network Monitoring system.• NOC team action trouble tickets when customer complaint from call center Team with phone or walk-in call center engineers start to open ticket and assign to NOC team according to level of issue. Show more >
• Any Graduate
• Must have one year experience in Network Environments.
• Have a knowledge related with LTE network and devices.
• Good in English both oral and written skills.
• Active, good communication with customers and other teams, eager to learn about new things.
• Salary is negotiable
Building (12), MICT Park Hlaing Campus, Hlaing Township,,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Engineering & Technical jobs
Job Function: Assistant NOC Engineer
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 9/6/2019