No of Employees
EAC was founded during the rise of Myanmar market. Due to the changes of the market trend, the business model of trading outside of the country transformed into production and distribution of products within the country.EAC Company is one of the biggest FMCG companies in Myanmar. The beginning of EAC was at the turning point around 1990, ... where Myanmar’s business started developing. As a trading company we transport grains to china and in return consumer goods such as battery cells, soft drinks were imported back to Myanmar. Show more >
• Responsible for achieving sales targets and orders to ensure our customers’ need and keeping the reasonable stock and the healthy stock turnover.
• According the assigned area to visit our customers/distributors by route. Develop new customers/distributors and search for new opportunities.
• Improve the distribution of brands &a... mp; packages to highlight the key SKUs.• Negotiate with outlets’ owners/distributors for market promotions/activities and implement it accordingly.• Place the right size cooler into the best place of the best outlet according to the annual plan. Maintain the good condition of coolers accordingly.• Implement the in-outlet merchandising strictly according to the Picture of Success.• Help customers settle issue and maintain the good customers relationship.• Others assigned by his/her line manager. Show more >
• University graduate, ideally with sales and marketing diploma
• At least 2 years of the sales experience as similar capacity in FMCG industry.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
• Results delivery, problem solving ability and effective communication ability.
• Salary is negotiable
• Ferry and lunch provided - Reward over performance - Career growth opportunities
No.19, 4 Za(2-Kha), Corner of Baho Road and Nilar Street, (13) Quarter, Hlaing Township, Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs
Company Industry: FMCG
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 15/8/2019