Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We have more than 18 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network is among the best mobile networks in Asia. Our Team of 800 highly competent and motivated employees are here to connect our customers to what matters most in their daily lives.
- Knowledge of travel arrangement domestic and international end to end service
- knowledge of visa and document requirements
- Manage in-house and external events
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
Required Education & Experience:
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
We can offer a compensation package with competitive base salary, a performance bonus, and relevant allowances. We also offer inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, and as an employee of Telenor you will have a vast online library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company you will also learn from senior local managers and global industry experts. Telenor Myanmar is a part of Telenor Group, and our top performers will have the opportunity to be selected for one of the many global talent development courses.
Telenor’s office is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon. The newly opened office is based on modern workplace designs, and includes open areas, library, mini cafeterias, social spaces and one of the best views of the city. Within walking distance from the office you have access to lots of shopping and dining alternatives.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.