- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
- Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing and data entry.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Must be able to proofread written material and make necessary corrections; learn and follow standard office procedures
- Basic Excel/Word (Microsoft package) Skill is essential
- Need to know business writing and formal reporting
- Ability to undertake assigned tasks under pressure is an advantage
What We Can Offer
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Myanma Awba is the leading Myanmar-owned group of companies focused on agriculture.
We leverage the world's best agricultural technologies and services to develop the most suitable solutions for growers to produce more, safer and better quality food.
We believe that realizing the untapped potential of Myanmar agriculture can transform rural communities and accelerate economic and social improvement across the country.
The group is a broad-scale agribusiness player active across the agriculture value-chain with upstream and downstream assets and trading capabilities. We have particular focus on crop protection and nutrition, high quality seeds, micro-finance, digital tools, modern-farming methods, manufacturing and logistics. We also work in partnership with a number of globally-respected organizations and welcome further collaboration opportunities across the private, government or NGO sectors.
Specialties: Agriculture, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Manufacturing, Micro finance, Value chain, Seeds, Distribution
More jobs from this employer