Location: Yangon, Myanmar
– Logistics, supply chain, and forwarder industries background is preferable
– Business, analytical skills, Presentation skills, Interpersonal and organization skills.
– Team oriented and self-motivating
– Import and Export knowledge would be advantage.
– Good command in computer (e.g. word, excel)
– Good command in Thai, English, Burmese (speaking, reading, writing, listening)
– Accounting reports/schedules for internal audiences (management reporting) and/or for external audiences (compliance reporting) including consolidation of financial statements, cash flow reporting, budget reporting, etc.).
– Accounting work may also include: Cost accounting/budgeting (allocation of direct/indirect costs, variance analysis, budget preparation, etc.).
– Accounts Payable/Receivable and/or Credit & Collections.
– Effectively communicate relevant information to company management.
– Supporting other project if any.
How to Apply
Contact Person: Ms.Chutima[email protected]
Srithai Logistics(Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
No. 117/1, 8 Mile, Pyay Road
Mayangone Township, Yangon Myanmar